We are thrilled to announce that after a long wait we have reinstated our
Weekly Thursday Daytime Social!!
However, due to COVID-19 we will be observing certain safety requirements in order to keep everyone safe and healthy.
1. We are limiting participation to 8 couples at a time.
2. Changing of partners will not be allowed.
3 Masks required at all times especially when dancing.
4. We will run 2 consecutive sessions. 11am-1pm & 1pm-3pm
5. Dancers will depart from the Exit door behind the DJ station.fun
6. Dancers must confirm attendance PRIOR to social. As well as confirming whether they will attend the 11am or 1pm session.(No walk-ins will be permitted)
7. Dancers will be asked not to linger after their session has concluded.
We won't have any lessons nor will we provide lunch. However, coffee, tea, water and soda are still available.
By observing these rules we hope to once again enjoy the pleasure of dancing while also feeling safe. Thank you for your cooperation.
Please email me if you have any questions